1. Uplifted Coaching is engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it hold itself of out as qualified to do so.
2. I strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
3. Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by me.
1. Where I provide you with a personally tailored diet and exercise plan (a “Personal Plan”) the information contained therein should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise programme. Accordingly any actions that you take in relation to a personal plan should not be pursued regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are available to you.
2. Any Personal Plan will have been prepared on the basis of information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to me. You are responsible for informing me of any health issues or medical conditions when asking me to prepare a Personal Plan.
3. Before taking any acting in relation to a Personal Plan, you must take into account any other factors apart from the Personal Plan of which you are or ought to be aware.
For example, I always recommend that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any exercise programme. Your decisions to engage in any exercise programme should take into account any medical or other professional advice that is available to you as well as using your own personal judgment as to what activity is safe for you to engage in.
4. The information set out in any Personal Plan may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information I provide in the wrong context.
For example, where a program was tailored for a woman who was not pregnant, this would not be appropriate for her to use after becoming pregnant.
1. Any information that I provide that does not form part of a Personal Plan, whether obtained through this website, e-book, video course, social media (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only.
1. While I believe that for most people, following my programmes and methods will lead to their desired results, all exercise programs depend on the individual. Results will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program, they may not achieve the desired results. I therefore provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
1. the effectiveness any techniques, diet recommendations or programmes that I deliver; or
2. the results that you may achieve as a result of following my programs.
2. All testimonials contain shown on my website or in my content are real people who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt, however, there they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals have achieved.